- Published: Sunday, 29 January 2017 16:28
- Written by Muhammad Yamin
In Joomla 3.6 website, if your New User Account Activation settings are set to either "None" or "Self", when users sign up for new accounts on site
by default your Joomla administrator will be sent an email notification. If you want that your administrator should not receive this email, you can switch the setting
Following are the steps to disable registration:
1. Login to the Admin Control Panel
2. In the top menu, hover over System, click Global Configuration and then from the sidebar under COMPONENT select Users and then click the User Options tab
3. Toggle Notification Mail to Administrators setting to No
4. Click Save and Close.
Now you have successfully disabled email notifications to administrators when new users register on your Joomla 3.6 site!