- Published: Friday, 15 July 2016 07:42
- Written by Syed Rasul
Joomla 3.6 seems to introduce an issue with the installation plugins for Joomla. This could certainly be a painful speed breaker for any Joomla webmaster. Following is how you can resolve this issue.
No installation plugin has been enabled. At least one must be enabled to be able to use the installer. Go to the Plugin Manager to enable the plugins.
If you are seeing this error and went to Joomla "Plugin Manager" and see no plugin there then how should you fix it:
- First login to your joomla administratior.
- Go to "Extensions>>Manage>>Discover"
- Select the installation plugins and click install.
- Then go back to "Plugin Manager (Extensions>>Plugin)
- Enable the installation plugins.
That's it!!! Please feel free to contact us if you need our help with this.