- Published: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 17:47
- Written by Syed Muneeb
Joomla 3.4 has been released today, Feb 24, 2015. Multiple users right away attempted to upgrade to this version but are now seeing Redirect Loop error on their Joomla websites. It is always recommended to take a backup of your website before upgrading to the latest release.
If you are having a similar issue, please follow these steps to resolve this.
- Go to Language Manager
- Look for the access of the languages installed on your website
- All the languages should have PUBLIC access level
- Open all the languages one by one and save and that should fix it.
- Open your website and it should work.
If this doesn't get resolved or if you are still seeing any issues, please get in touch with us for a resolution to Joomla! 3.4 Redirect Loop problem and we'll be glad to assist.