- Published: Wednesday, 25 January 2017 15:45
- Written by Muzammal Rafique
By default, Joomla 3.x automatically divests out HTML and iframe elements for security reasons. If you want to put embed videos from YouTube, the following you need to remove iframe keyword from Prohibited Elements following steps:
1- Editing TinyMCE Settings
- Login to your Joomla admin, from the top menu, click Extensions a Plugin Manager.
- Find the plug-in TinyMCE Editor and click on it.
- At the top of the page, click the Basic Options Tab.
- Remove ‘iframe’ from Prohibited Elements