A stitch in time saves nice.
Are you experiencing any issues with your Joomla! website
- Pages loading slow and fail to load at times.
- Strange code, errors or behaviors on your site
- Slow performance of your site?
- Users unable to login?
- Email being sent from your site that didn’t come from you?
- Your site is redireting to some pharmacy related websites
- Your site is redirecting to unknown or unwanted websites.
- Strange or unfamiliar images on the screen?
- If so, your website possibly have loopholes and providing backdoor to hackers and .
It’s time for a Security Review
Joomla Department can help you find out very quickly if the site has been hacked, compromised or simply having a script conflict or error of some kind. Either way we can help out and get you on the right track.
How it works
- Joomla Department's security specialists thoroughly check your Joomla website and Database for viruses.
- We will review the critical security settings of your server, will analyze htaccess and check for open ports and ensure the Operating system is up-to-date.
- We'll check the Joomla Template and other files for any injections and presence of any confuscated code.
- We'll ensure files and directories are set to the correct and proper permissions as directed by Joomla.
- If any malware/viruses are found we’ll advise you on the next steps.
- We advise you on important updates that need to be made to software extensions or the core system
- Conducting a security review will give you assurance and peace of mind knowing your site is free of viruses or hack attempts
- Any additional security measures you will take will benefit from the fact that you have first scanned your site to ensure there is not malware or viruses present.
- If it turns out your site is hacked, you can upgrade to the Joomla Department's Hack Clean Up Service and we’ll kickout the hackers from your website and clean the code.
- Since we already carried out this Security Review you're entitled to a Gift Coupon Code of $ 150 for your upgrade to a full Hack Clean Up (Gift Coupon is valid until 7 days after completion of this initial Security Review).
How to get started
- Purchase the Security Review Service Login to your account and Submit a Support Ticket in the Online Helpdesk and include:
Just contact your hosting provider in case you don't have Server Control Panel or FTP login details. Your hosting provider will be able to provide you with these details.
- Domain name
- Server Control Panel username and password (ie. cPanel, Plesk, WHM)
- FTP username and password
- Joomla administrator login credentials
The typical response time is one Business Day and 24 to 48 hours for completion of the Security Review.